Mark Your Calendar
Wednesday September 18, 2013
CrossVegas Celebrates 7 Years !
Make your plans for the Celebration
European Travel Information
Reis met Sven Nys en Bart Wellens naar Las Vegas
Monte Carlo Resort
Time to start making your hotel plans for CLIF Bar CrossVegas
Click HERE for the
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Official Resort of CrossVegas
Special Rates for CrossVegas Racers and Fans
Knog Lights - Back for 2013
Knog Lights the great company from Down Under that brought 200 Blinder Lights to CrossVegas last year will be back in 2013. Using the innovative Blinder LED light Knog will again sponsor the Knog Back Stretch....creating a path of light at the darkest section of the course. Click on the light to check out all of Knog's products
ROAD Magazine & CrossVegas
Catch up with 2012 CrossVegas winner Elite Men's winner and ROAD Magazine cover boy Jeremy Powers plus 2-time Wheelers & Dealers winner Craig Ethridge in the latest issue.
Read the digital version HERE
SPORZA TV Broadcast
It's a great view of CrossVegas from the eyes of the Belgian racers Bart Wellens and Rob Peeters who raced in September.
It's archived on the Sporza website HERE
SPY Optic SPYOver
SPY Optic brings some new course excitement to CrossVegas with the SPYOver.
Check out the SPYOver and SPY Optic HERE
Race Day Before & After
CrossVegas Up In Lights
Paige Poole returns to CrossVegas.
Paige Poole's great tribute to "The King" with Viva CrossVegas was a big hit. Read More HERE
CrossVegas Media Information and Credential Application
CROSSVEGAS ONLINE MEDIA APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE ONLINE BEGINNING AUGUST 1, 2013
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- CrossVegas official credentials will be available to approved media who have submitted the appropriate application in advance and received a confirmation by email
- Credentials will be required for all media who want to access restricted areas of the course.
- Photographers will be issued photo vests and will be the only media allowed into designated photo access zones.
- You will NOT BE MAILED your CrossVegas media credential. Approved members of the media can pick up their physical media credential at the Media Tent at Desert Breeze Soccer Complex beginning at 5:00 pm on Wednesday September 18.
- You will be required to show a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, in order to claim your credential.
- Webpages and blogs will be considered after other applications have been processed and will be allocated on a space available basis.
NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 12:00 NOON ET SEPTEMBER 14
You must come to the race venue to apply for a Media or Photo Credential after that time.
Please Be Prepared to Show an ID indicating You are a Media Member or Photographer OR you will need to pay the Admission.
Media Tent is located near the Finish Line