Wheelers & Dealers Info
Updated Information for the 2015 Wheelers & Dealers Race Presented by Road Bike Action Magazine will be available in Summer 2015.
Registration opens early August 2015.
The battle for bragging rights in the bicycle industry
4 laps for all categories - approx. 35 minutes.
Women will start immediately following the men and will race separately.
Wheelers & Dealers Rules
- Anyone employed by an interbike exhibitor or registered as a show attendee is eligible to race (must be full time employees in the cycling industry whose primary income is derived from working for the company).
- Anyone holding a UCI license is not eligible to race – you should register for the Elite Men or Elite Women's race.
- A valid USA Cycling license or a license from a UCI recognized national federation is required to race (no 1-Day licenses are available).
- Men and Wome will have separate starts this year.
NOTE: The award ceremony will take place immediately after the Wheelers & Dealers race.
NO street clothing allowed at Award Ceremony - Team Uniforms Only.
Please check the results and report to the Awards Ceremony tent at the main announcing stage
- Women presented by LIV
- Raleigh Single Speed Challenge
- Mechanics Challenge presented by Feedback Sports
Commemorative cowbells to winners of each category
CrossVegas winners jersey by Vermarc to 1st Place Men’s and 1st Place Women’s
Number Pick Up
• Complete details to be available beginning in August 2015
- Wheelers & Dealers start order will be determined by former winners. sponsor representatives then by random order (not date/time of registration).
- Look for a list of registered riders in early September
- Please refer to the Technical Guide for any questions.