Wheelers & Dealers Race Info
THERE IS NO PRE-RIDING OR WARM-UP ON THE COURSE UNTIL GATES OPEN ON WEDNESDAY SEPT. 21 AT 3:00. YOU MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER AND HAVE A RACE NUMBER ON YOUR JERSEY OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COURSE.
Registration opens August 2, 2016
Registration at RaceDirectorSolutions.com
The battle for bragging rights in the bicycle industry
Presented by KASK Helmets
4 laps for all categories - approx. 35 minutes. No pulled riders - All riders will complete 4 laps.
Women will start immediately following the men and will race separately.
Wheelers & Dealers course uses a bypass of the descent & uphill section - refer to the course map HERE
- Anyone employed by an interbike exhibitor or registered as a show attendee is eligible to race (must be full time employees in the cycling industry whose primary income is derived from working for the company).
- Anyone holding a UCI license is NOT eligible to race if you have UCI points – you should register for the USA Cycling race.
- A valid USA Cycling license or a license from a UCI recognized national federation is required to race. 1-day licenses are available only for foreign riders.
- Men and Wome will have separate starts.
- Pre-registration only. No day-of registration is available.
- No wait list for filled categories.
- No transfer of registrations.
- No refund if you cannot or decide not to race once you have registered.
NOTE: The award ceremony will take place immediately after the Wheelers & Dealers race.
NO street clothing allowed at Award Ceremony - Team Uniforms Only.
Please check the results and report to the Awards Ceremony tent at the main announcing stage
Commemorative cowbells to winners of each category
CrossVegas winners jersey by Vermarc to 1st Place Men’s and 1st Place Women’s
Number Pick Up
Save the stress - pick up your race number early and mingle with the Pros at The Pub at Monte Carlo from 6-8 pm on Tuesday September 20. Final opportunity for pick up is at the race course beginning at 2:00 on Wednesday September 21.
- Wheelers & Dealers start order will be determined by former winners. sponsor representatives then by random order (not date/time of registration).
- Look for a list of registered riders in early September
- Please refer to the Technical Guide for any questions.