2016 CrossVegas USA Cycling Race
USA Cycling Men and Women
THERE IS NO PRE-RIDING OR WARM-UP ON THE COURSE UNTIL GATES OPEN ON WEDNESDAY SEPT. 21 AT 3:00. YOU MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER AND HAVE A RACE NUMBER ON YOUR JERSEY OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COURSE.
All riders must have a current USA Cycling license or a license issued by a UCI recognized national federation. 1-day licenses are available only for foreign riders.
- Restricted to USA Cycling Category 1-3 riders.
- No age restrictions.
- Single Speed racers may compete but there is no separate Single Speed classification or awards.
- Men and Women will race separately. Women will start immediately following the Men.
- 4 laps for all categories - approx. 35 minutes. No pulled riders - All riders will complete 4 laps
- Course uses a bypass of the descent & uphill section - refer to the course map HERE
- Pre-registration only. No day-of registration is available.
- No wait list for filled categories.
- No transfer of registrations.
- No refund if you cannot or decide not to race once you have registered.
- Registration opens August 2 at 9:00 AM Mountain Time.
- Registration closes September 16 at midnight Mountain Time.
- Field limit: 120 for each category
REGISTRATION IS HERE RaceDirectorSolutions.com
Please review all information in the Technical Guide HERE