2017 E-Bike Challenge
THERE IS NO PRE-RIDING OR WARM-UP ON THE COURSE UNTIL GATES OPEN ON WEDNESDAY SEPT. 20 AT 2:00. YOU MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER AND HAVE A RACE NUMBER ON YOUR JERSEY OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COURSE.
Registration opens August 1, 2017
Registration at RaceDirectorSolutions.com
Competitive fun on the same course as the elite riders - on your E-Bike
Presented by Focus
Check out the full line of Focus E-Bikes and take a Focus E-Bike test ride on the demo track.
3 laps for all categories - approx. 35 minutes. No pulled riders - All riders will complete 3 laps.
Women will start immediately following the men and will race separately.
- A valid USA Cycling license or a license from a UCI recognized national federation is required to race. 1-day licenses are available only for foreign riders.
- Men and Wome will have separate starts.
- Pre-registration only. No day-of registration is available.
- No wait list for filled categories.
- No transfer of registrations.
- No refund if you cannot or decide not to race once you have registered.
NOTE: The award ceremony will take place immediately after the race.
NO street clothing allowed at Award Ceremony - Team Uniforms Only.
Please check the results and report to the Awards Ceremony tent at the main announcing stage
Commemorative cowbells to winners of each category
Number Pick Up
Final opportunity for pick up is at the race course beginning at 2:00 on Wednesday September 20.
- Start order will be determined by former winners. sponsor representatives then by random order (not date/time of registration).
- Look for a list of registered riders in early September
- Please refer to the Technical Guide for any questions.